Assured growth value, Invest in Art
A horrendous disastrous financial meltdown/crisis has affected mos of the civilized world in many ways especially in finance at all levels. Those fortunate enough to remain solvent and wish to continue buying and selling stocks and bonds, etc. became very cautious and hesitant as the majority of companies/commodities listed on stock market exchanges were on a losing down spin. An unwritten financial rule of thumb became – “wait and see”.
Well Stephen Howes, living in southern Spain for more than 30 years, a long established agent/ sales/ marketing representative of an international collective of artists and sculptors, patiently waiting and hoping to see – got it! An article in the financial section of his daily newspaper jumped off the page and said – “The only two investments to be considered in these difficult times is GOLD and ART. They grow in value every single day and never, never lose.
A secure, safe investment virtually returning a healthy increase over purchased price acheiving a profitable gain. With no further “waiting” Stephen approached The Casa de la Cultura in Fuengirola, (back to his roots as a youngster) a fine regional venue, and offered to set up an arts display of his stable of international artists and sculptors, which Steven has been doing for many years throughout major european cities as well USA, to enhance the presentation of his very timely new concept – “ASSURED GROWTH VALUE: INVEST IN ART”
This was clearly understood and immediately accepted as it certainly is bound to stir up some excitement and interest, an agreement was reached and the show got the green light go ahead. Stephen has millions euro worth of fine art and sculptures in distinctive styles and techniques to please all personal likes and tastes providing lots of win/win opportunities – private art collections, buy and sell investments, professional interior home and business decorators, extremely precious gifts for all family generations and friends. And there is always the possibility Stephen will be introducing a potentially hot newcomer to his Collective and this artist´s work bought at a reasonable price today, hung at home, and in due time the artist becomes famous, and his/her painting reach the sky. (Just think, if you or your grandparents bought a weird looking painting by some guy named Dali or Picasso more than 50/60 years ago).
Steve Howes offers his newly introduced concept of “ASSURED GROWTH VALUE: INVEST IN ART”, excellent objectives and goals, with the solid assurance – value of paintings and works of art increase constantly, and never lose in any financial meltdown.
- Buy a painting or piece of sculpture because you are really impressed by what you see, what you feel, what you read into it, you like the artist´s technique/style, and the price is reasonably and within your reach.
- For a long term secure financial investment with sure profit when deciding to sell, time of your decision – buy paintings or sculpture.
- Moving into a new home and furnishing obviously of your taste, while all the new furnishings will decrease in value in due time, buy original art which will enhance the look and warmth of the room, invite interesting discussions and running commentary when guests come to visit – important note; you choose the art, not the decorator nor the furniture shop, as fine art can be a reflection of the inner you. And please bear in mind – the value of the art will increase as well as increase value of the home.
- A precious gift for family or friends
- Like buying a winning lottery ticket and the longer you hold, the bigger the prize money you reap.
CASA DE LA CULTURA
Avda Juan Gomez Juanito 12
Fuengirola, Malagá, Spain
“ASSURED GROWTH VALUE: INVEST IN ART”
February 3 – 24, 2011
Everyone is welcome to share a cup of friendship on the inauguration night.
Thursday February 3, 2011
687 928 429